Friday, February 15, 2013

What on Earth Am I Here For?

I have not written for a while. With the encouragement of a friend, here I go again. What am I writing today?

What is our purpose on earth? What is God's will for each of us?

According to writer Rick Warren's book Purpose Driven Life, 5 main purposes.

1. Worship - To Get to Know a nd Love Him.
2. Fellowship - To Learn to Love Each Other.
3. Discipleship - To Grow on becoming like Jesus
4. Ministry - To Practice using our talents in Serving God
5. Evangelism - To share the Good News with others.

I will write more each day, grow more each day.....

1 comment:

  1. You are here to spread His seed this land no matter what weather and which area. I found this verse very comforting today ! Share with you {Isaiah 43:18-19}(NIV)
    18: Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past.
    19: See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up. Do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

    ReplyDelete