Friday, February 22, 2013

Take me home, country road

Are you feeling tired from the daily chores that feel like no end?
Are you feeling stressed from the pressure from all fronts?

If you do, don't fear. You are not alone. I feel it too.

Today I heard an oldies, Take Me Home, Country Roads.

Country Roads, take me home - take me to the Lord
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads

It brings me out from the worry life to country life where Green Tree, Grass, Blue Sky and Sun Shine through warming my heart.

Come back to God's creation. We are His creation. We need to get recharged through God's hands.

but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31 NIV


1 comment:

  1. Stunning picture ! Prays that the eyes of our heart enlightened towards His Home. Also pray the ears of our heart response His Home Calling.

    ReplyDelete